In this issue: NIHR Public Health Research Information Events, NIHR’s new streamlined application process, funding opportunities, events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the June 2017 e-bulletin here
In this issue: the NIHR encourages you to “get digital”!, INVOLVE at 21. Download the May 2017 e-bulletin here.
Find out more about the NIHR Research Design Service North West and our advice service in the “About us” sections of this website.
In this Issue: e-Trials: Perspectives from a Clinical Trials Unit, new patient and public pages on HRA website, RDS NW public involvement team update, RDS NW case study, adviser spotlight. Also includes events, funding opportunities and useful links/resources. Download e-Newsletter issue 12...
This is a presentation from Professor Paul Little, Director, NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research (PGfAR) Programme was recorded at the PGfAR Information Event held on 24 November 2016. An event hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service. The presentation provides tips...
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
- MRC: Explore career and funding options - Interactive career framework24 April 2017 The framework gives information on possible options for careers and funding in biomedical research within academia and/or industry.
- How to engage people as research co-applicants23 February 2017
- Patient and public area on Health Research Authority (HRA) website6 December 2016
- NIHR Study Support Service26 October 2016
- Introduction to systematic reviews: a pathway11 July 2016
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- Public Health England Annual Conference 201712 Sep 2017, Coventry
This year’s conference is focusing on three key themes across the programme:
- promoting world-class science and evidence
- making the economic case for prevention
- working towards a healthier, fairer [...]
- Improving Health by Improving Trials: Clinical Trial Training for Investigators25 Sep 2017, Liverpool
- INVOLVE at 2128 Nov 2017, London
View all events here