In this issue: Patient and Public Involvement and Engagement in NIHR research, from research idea to funding application event, RDS NW self-help resources, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the December 2016 e-bulletin here
In this issue: NIHR Programme Grants for Applied Research – Information Event, NIHR Research Programmes: Obtaining NIHR funding and the application process, funding opportunities, external events, approaching funding deadlines. Download the November 2016 e-bulletin here
The NIHR Research Design Service North West (RDS NW) has produced a number of self-help resources aimed at providing you with advice to help you develop your funding application. Examples include the Clinical Trials Essential Links resource and the Patient and Public Involvement...
If you have a research idea/question and need advice on appropriate funding, developing the funding application and the research design and/or help finding collaborators with the appropriate skills and knowledge to ensure the funding application has the most appropriate research team. Then...
This resource, produced by the Research Design Service North West, aims to help you ensure an application for funding for a trial includes key considerations at each stage e.g. trial design, costs, conduct, reporting and analysis. The focus is to support clinical...
- Patient and public area on Health Research Authority (HRA) website6 December 2016 These pages will be of interest to patients, service users, carers and members of the public who will find information on the research regulated and approved by the HRA, public involvement in research and how to become involved with the HRA’s work.
- NIHR Study Support Service26 October 2016
- Introduction to systematic reviews: a pathway11 July 2016
- NIHR Blogs1 July 2016
- NIHR Enabling Research in Care Homes (ENRICH) Project3 June 2016
- An overview of NIHR funding programmes13 October 2016
View all links in our link library.
View more NIHR funding announcements here.
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme webinar12 Jan 2017
To support applicants to both the researcher-led and commissioned workstreams, EME are running a webinar. This will provide an outline of the programme, tips for a successful application and allow you the opportunity to ask questions of the [...]
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme webinar16 Jan 2017
- NIHR Research Programmes: Obtaining NIHR Funding and the Application Process24 Jan 2017, Liverpool RDS Event
- From research idea to funding application - putting your grant proposal together support event14 Feb 2017, Liverpool RDS Event
- 2017 Annual NHS R&D Forum15 May 2017, Manchester
View all events here